Certification with OPA
The goal of OPA certification is to improve the lives of professional astrologers while bringing better astrology to the world as a whole. This helps us fulfill our mission of making astrology more relevant to everyone.
OPA's Certification Process assesses management, ethics, and skills of practicing astrologers. Unlike certification programs offered by other organizations, the OPA Certification Program is not focused on training astrologers academically, but rather, on evaluating if the already practicing astrologer is capable of earning a living as a professional astrologer in a competent, ethical, and helpful manner.
OPA's Certification Process assures that people around the world have access to high-quality astrology that is valuable and effective. OPA will actively support and promote the astrologers we certify.
Reference for OPA Certification
1. The astrologer can read a chart.
2. The astrologer displays sensitivity to the needs of their client.
3. The astrologer demonstrates reasonable consulting and communication skills.
4. The astrologer shows an ability to be vulnerable and to grow.
5. The astrologer is capable of reaching out to the community.
6. The astrologer is pro-active in developing his or her practice and can initiate a plan of action.
Prerequisites for the OPA Certification
1. The astrologer is practicing astrology and reading charts (in private paid consultations) for at least 6 months to begin the certification process.
2. The astrologer successfully participates in 3 Peer Group Work sessions.
3. The astrologer has participated in astrology conferences and events.
The Benefits of OPA Certification
1. Enter our data base of recommended astrologers worldwide.
2. Improve your practice and develop new skills and goals.
3. Share your experiences of your practice with fellow astrologers and learn from one another
4. Gain confidence as a professional astrologer.
5. Develop a broader network worldwide.